Sunday 6 May 2012

Revlon Nail Polish Review

Hello everyone, 

Today I'm going to be sharing two Revlon nail polishes that I have been wearing a lot lately.




  (Pictures taken with iPhone 4s)

These Revlon Nail Enamel polishes are gorgeous! I love the collection they have and the variety of colours are awesome!

I find the Revlon nail polishes last quite a long time without chipping, which for me is great as there's nothing I disike more than chipped nail polish!

For me Charming is THE perfect pastel lilac colour and Fuchsia Fever is so vibrant and fun!
I have been wearing these colours none stop lately and look forward to wearing both of them during summer!

I bought these polishes from Superdrug, they cost £6.49 each.

What colours have you tried? Let me know below!

Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton

8 comments:

  1. I love Revlon polishes these two look fab :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous, I really need a lilac in my collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so pretty, I love the lilac!
    applesandblush.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those colours, they are so pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, so pretty! The two shades are stunning and look great together! I've tried a few of Revlon's polishes as well, an orange color and minty green. From the new Colorstay line, I also tried a light yellow that was so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh, that looks so cute!
    love the colours and the
    creative nailart.

    Love,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty!

    allthatglamourx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw so cute! love your blog!
    Maby want to follow each other? Take a look at my blog & let me know in the comments!

    XX Tali

    http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/
    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog