Saturday 19 May 2012

My week in pictures #2

Hello everyone, I hope you are well!

I apologise for my lack of posts recently! After finishing my last assessments I have spent most of my time celebrating the end of my first year at university and saying goodbye to my uni friends for summer. I have moved back home for summer now woohoo!! So now I will have more time to blog!

In the past week I have received a Cleanse & Polish from Liz Earle (review to come) I have purchased a new camera which I am still trying to figure out properly! I have also won my first giveaway and FINALLY booked my holiday! My boyfriend and I will be going to Turkey this year, I am so excited as I have never been before! Have any of you visited Turkey before? If you have, leave a comment and share your experience with me!

Now lets get on with the post...

(Pictures taken with iPhone 4s)

Moustache Ring - Primark
I grabbed this ring from the Men's section in Primark.
I think it is really funny and had to have it as soon as I saw it, it was only £1.

New Hair
I was bored of my hair being one length so I decided to cut more layers into it.
I am also thinking about changing the colour,
I either want to go a few shades lighter all over or go for an ombre style.
What do you think? - Take part in the poll on my blog!

Package from Liz Earle
I was so excited on Monday morning when this package arrived for me in the post!
The Cleanse & Polish was wrapped so beautifully and came with information booklets etc.
(I will show you everything I received in my upcoming review).

Power Pink!
Nails Inc nail polish free with InStyle Magazine.
Such a pretty colour!

Mac Studio Fix
New addition to my make-up bag!
I tweeted asking what foundation is good for oily skin and most of you raved about
Mac Studio Fix, so I purchased this on Thursday and I am already loving it, 
I don't know why I didn't buy it sooner! 

TRESemme - Instant Refresh
I don't know what is going on with my hair lately but it has been getting very oily 
a lot faster than usual! 
So this TRESemme dry shampoo has been a life saver!!

Liz Earle - Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
I am currently using this as part of my skin care routine and I am loving it!
I'm not going to say too much about this product as I will be doing a full review on it.


Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton

21 comments:

  1. luv the nail polish colour - perfect for summer!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moustache ring. Quite a cool one. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really wanted the nails inc polishes from instyle but never got round to buying one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish it's amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures dear!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://dugongsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for the comment on my blog, I love your take on the pretty little liars thing :)
    thelifeofemily-alice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you would really suit ombre!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you and done (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love that nail polish colour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog, darling. always love week in pictures post. you are also such a pretty girl! and i don't think bloggers should ever feel guilt tripped into blogged or bad about not blogging, although i know i do all the time as well, but anyway! you should be enjoying the celebration of the end of your first year of studies carefree and not worrying about your blog love! looks like some great products as well and i love that moustache ring from primark!!

    xx rae

    darling, if you have a moment would you
    please stop by? follow if you like it <3

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Mac Studio fix! I have oily skin too and it really does help. Your hair looks gorgeous :)
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, your blog is lovely, u just made me buy a Garnier firming lotinon which I had on my mind for a while. U asked about Turkey - it's lovely there, I've been there a couple of times and always had great time - they really know how to make their guest feel comfortable and welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The moustache ring is so cute!

    Lovely blog! :)

    Pippa

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. stash ring and mac makes for a good week


    | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww your ring is super cute, love it!
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice instagram photos!
    You have really beautiful hair, but if anyone can relate to you feeling like you need a change it's surely me! I always go through stages where I need to change my hair up, I recently went blond and already am wanting a change again!
    I think the ombre look would be amazing on you!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Studio Fix Fluid is one of my favorite foundations. Hands down. I already finished two bottles and will go back to it once I get through my stash.

    I fly out to Turkey regularly and will be going again this week. It's a very nice country with amazing hospitality. Make up wise, check out flormar make-up & nail polishes and golden rose. Both brands are quite affordable and great quality.

    Where abouts will you be going? Did you have any questions in particular?

    Really nice blog by the way! Would you like to follow each other?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have beautiful hair, so pretty! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loveeee nails inc!!!!! So good :) also your blog is just toooooooooo cute...gonna follow you on twitterrrr :)

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the pictures! Your blog is gorgeous :)
    Would u like to follow eachother?

    Jess xo

    http://bittersweetsymphonyyy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking forward to your reviews on the Liz Earl skincare because I've been dying to try it for ages and also the MAC foundation,cute blog! :) x

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog