Saturday 12 May 2012

My week in pictures #1

Hello everyone,

Today I'm sharing a collection of pictures from my week...

(Pictures taken using iPhone/Canon A3300IS)

1) Quick and easy stir-fry.
2) New purchase from H&M.
3) Time to get rid of my frizzy locks!
4) Magazine cutting - 'beat the bloat!'
5) Pamper time!
6) Mission: Beach Body = FAIL! - third flapjack I've had this week!
7) Enjoying having straight hair this week!
8) So far I'm liking Garnier's eye makeup remover.
9) My signature scent for Spring.
10) Current daily body lotion.
11) Click, click SNAP! - new camera
12) Nail design - bright yellow spots on pastel blue.
13) Trying out a new toothpaste.

I hope you all had a lovely week!

Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton

7 comments:

  1. Which camera is it? It looks v similar to mine but if so, be super careful with the lens and dropping it. Canon are notorious for the lenses being knocked out of place

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour of your nails! So pretty!

    Ruth xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the flapjacks, I'm like YEAH HEALTHY EATING oh hi jaffa cakes!!
    your nails look pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm the flapjack looks so good :). xx

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what an eventful week of shopping you've had


    | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look so pretty! I love the spring green colour you opted for <3 I am also on the look for a new camera, right now i'm considering on buying a Canon DSLR but they are so expensive! It would be a huge blow to my wallet :(

    PS: About the beauty blender, i still haven't found it in any shops haha! I am getting desperate. Ordering from Amazon would be expensive due to the shipping cost :( boohoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your nails.


    Check out my blog giveaway, you could win a pair of margarita capris from vibrant fitwear retail: $59.96-99.95

    http://iheartmakeupandfashion.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-giveaway-vibrant-fitwear-margarita.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog