Monday 7 May 2012

Garnier Body Tonic Firming Lotion - Review

Hello everyone, I hope you are well.

Since I'm going on holiday in June I want to make sure I'm looking my best! As well as trying to eat healthy and exercise as much as I can, I also want to make sure my skin is looking good too!

So I decided to buy the Garnier Body Tonic Firming Lotion on offer in Superdrug for £3.10 (was £6.21).
I have seen many good reviews about this product so thought I would give it a go whilst it is on offer.

After using this product for about three weeks now I have to say I have definitely seen an improvement in the firmness and softness of my skin. The lotion contains phyto-caffeine which is known to help with stimulation, it is hydrating so it moisturises as it firms - which is an added bonus! 

On the back of the bottle it says 'skin feels instantly toned' and I agree! Immediately after application my skin felt 'lifted' and tighter (not unpleasantly tight!)

The lotion smells like citrus fruits which smells amazing and very fresh. I prefer to use it in the morning after I've showered to give me that 'energised' feeling to help kick start my day!


(Pictures taken with iPhone 4s)

The texture of the product is a gel-cream, it is absorbed easily into the skin and doesn't take long to dry. 

Summary 

Pros
  • fast drying
  • smooths out skin
  • hydrates and moisturises 
  • inexpensive

Cons
  • the smell of the product might not be to everyone's taste


I think this product is perfect to help you get that 'beach body' you want for summer!

Have you tried this firming lotion or any others? Let me know your thoughts below!


Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton

7 comments:

  1. I''m definetelly going to try this product! Thank you for the great review :)

    LOVE,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I'm using the body tonic roller.
    I'm following back !

    XX Tali
    http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to find a really nice drugstore product like that - I'll need to check out products like that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) I awarded you with the 'Laine Blogger Award' check out my post;

    http://describingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/laine-blogger-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a nice lotion- i learned in beauty school that seaweed definitely is good at shrinking so this could really work!

    great review- i <3 your blog

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this sounds awesome, we had no idea it existed. Well defo be giving it a go, we plan to wear lots of studded shorts this summer!

    T & J
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My weight is always going up and down and I feel like it does terrible things for my skin and sagging! Am defo going to try this and hopefully it will help a bit!!

    Great blog, i'm now following!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog