Wednesday 30 May 2012

MUA Eyeshadow Palettes - Review

I purchased the MUA Heaven and Earth palette from the MUA website and got Glamour Days free for spending £4.00! I was so happy when I saw this offer as I have been wanting to buy MUA palettes for a while now!

I have used some of the eye shadows and already I think they are fantastic! The quality of them are pretty good, you get 12 eye shadows for £4.00 what an absolute steal!


Heaven and Earth - Neutral colours for a natural look.


Top row



Bottom row


Glamour Days - Shimmery and matte colours to add a pop of colour.



Top row



Bottom row

(Pictures taken with Canon A3300is and Nikon D3100)

The formula of the shadows are very pigmented and soft, they give a little fall out but nothing to complain about! The staying power of the shadows are good and last for quite a while, even without using an eye primer!

The packaging isn't amazing but it looks nice enough and I'm not always bothered about the packaging on products as long as what's inside is good quality. The colours of the shadows don't have names which for me isn't too much of a big deal but I know many people like to refer eye shadows by their names etc. I am also not really a fan of the applicator that comes in the palettes and prefer to use my own eye shadow brushes instead.


Pros:
Pigmented, colours to suit many skin tones, great quality and value

Cons:
Not a fan of the applicator


What do you think of the MUA palettes? Do you have a favourite one?
Leave a comment and let me know!


Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton

18 comments:

  1. Great pictures, and i love the heaven and earth palette i use it every day!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great palettes but I do wish they'd name the colours, makes it so much easier when people ask.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mua palettes there amazing, heaven and earth is my favourite palette, I'm wearing it today I don't really mind the eyeshadows don't have names, can you have a look at my blog please :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the colours are better than others. ie the brush picks them up better, the pigment is better and can be applied easier. If the colours were named or numbered it would be easier to buy them in the single bigger pots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I'd love to have that Heaven and Earth palette as I never hear anything bad about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cheap! and it looks amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifull color of palette!! and so cheap!!
    We could follow each other if you want!
    http://gurledistrict.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/GurleDistrict

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look lovely! I feel as though they're a dupe for sleek pallets maybe? Great swatches :)

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey hun, thanks so much for your comment on my blog, glad you enjoyed the post :-)
    These palettes are so pretty, and ridiculously good value at that price! I thought they would be quite low pigment, low quality shadows so am excited to hear they're not!
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these palettes because it's so cheap! I have the natural one :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh I so need to try their palettes! the colours look lovely, fab price tag tooo! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely need these in my makeup bag!
    Such great colors!

    xoxo Lil
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely review :) I have these and use them all the time!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heaven and Earth is a gorgeous pallet :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heaven and Earth is a gorgeous pallet :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower :)
    Wow, those palettes look amazingg!!

    www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such lovely colors !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love heaven and earth, I am yet to try glamour days but the colours look gorgeous!

    you got a very good deal for them both!!

    I love the gold colour on the bottom row of glamour days, beautiful!

    lovely post love :) xx
    zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog