Unfortunately my laptop has decided to break just when I had planned lots of posts for this weekend!
My boyfriend has kindly let me use his laptop so I can put up a post for you! Gotta love him! It's going to be a while until my next post so please bear with me!
Now for the fun part...
This is currently one of my favourite autumn eye make-up looks, I have been loving this as well as brown smokey eyes!
I have decided to call this look 'Warm shimmer'.
I used the MUA Undressed palette and the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR in '35 - On and on bronze' to create this look.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (over whole eye area and brown bone).
- Maybelline Black Kohl eye pencil (over whole eyelid upto the crease. Lighly line the top and bottom lashlines too).
- Maybelline Colour tattoo (over my eyeliner upto the crease I feel this helps to give a nice base colour to work on) Any brown/bronze cream eye shadow should work!
After applying my primer and base colour, I used shades 6,5 and 1 from the MUA Undressed palette.
These colours are stunning and I think they are perfect to create make-up looks for autumn and winter!
- I used shade 6 over the top of the Maybelline Color Tattoo shadow, I think the golden shimmer gives more texture and depth to the look.
- Next I used shade 5 which is a light matte brown on my crease and slighly above the crease to blend out any harsh lines. I also applied it underneath my bottom lashes.
- Then I used shade 1 underneath my brow as a highlight colour.
(Pictures taken with Canon A3300is)
I kept my cheeks and lips simple by using a warm, peachy blush and nude lipstick. I applied a few coats of my favourite mascara and voila! The look is complete!
What are your favourite make-up looks for autumn?
If you want try out this look I would love to see how it turned out for you so leave your links below!!
Thanks for reading!
Natasha Carly x