Hello everyone, hope you are all well!
Today I am going to be sharing my review on the Area H2O shampoo and conditioner*.
You can purchase these products from lookfantastic.com or through the Area H2O website.
Each bottle of shampoo (250ml) and conditioner (200ml) retails at £9.95. The products are also available in duo packs which are priced at £17.50.
(Pictures taken with Nikon D3100)
These products are available in two categories, normal to fine hair and coloured hair.
I now use these products at least once away as a 'hair detox' I like my hair to feel very clean and because I use a lot of products like dry shampoo and hair oils etc I need a shampoo that will restore my hair back to it's 'natural' state.
Since using these products I have noticed that my hair has become a lot more manageable!
Before trying out these products I didn't know anything like this existed!
- Area H2O is scientifically tailored to work with your water type.
- Area H2O gives a more thorough and effective cleansing of the hair.
- Area H2O gives an improved lather using less water.
- Metal ions, present in the water which can react with shampoo to form mineral deposits are washed away.
- Hair is less flyaway and has a noticeable smooth texture.
- Both the Shampoo and Conditioner contain a PH of 5.5 - (the body's natural PH)
'The scientifically formulated by biochemists to combat the effects of mineral deposits and work with your water type. Area H2O attracts the metal ions that are present in every water type allowing you to wash them away more easily before they react with your shampoo to form deposits. This means your hair will feel noticeably cleaner, smoother and shinier. '
- Smells gorgeous
- Good amount of product
- Lathers well
- Leaves hair feeling squeaky clean
- Smooth, soft hair
- As far as I am aware there are only 2 hair type categories.
Have you tried this hair care range yet?
*Disclaimer PR sample - My opinions are still 100% honest
Natasha Carly x