Sunday 28 October 2012

Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara

Hello everyone,


This is my all time favourite mascara.

 Lancôme Hypnôse Volumising Mascara (more info)


I got this mascara as a gift from my boyfriend for my birthday and I love it, it has been one of my favourites for quite a while now! I like how long and full it makes my eyelashes look. It is buildable and doesn't clump together like other mascaras that I have tried in the past.

With just a few coats of this mascara you can dramatically transform your lashes, you can use this for both subtle and dramatic eye make-up looks, which I think is fab!

"The supple texture of this exclusive formula turns into an ultra-light fluid with endless playtime, enabling you to build your lashes, over and over, without smearing, smudging or clumping."

"With its 1,000 sensor bristles, the Power Full™ Brush delivers made-to-measure lash volume that you control. With each sweep, it glides through your lashes for perfect separation, while evenly applying the mascara from base to tip."- Lancôme Website
(Taken with Canon A3300is)

Summary

Pros 
  • Thick bristles.
  • No clumping.
  • No smudging or flaking.
  • Gorgeous, sleek packaging.
  • Contains vitamin B5.

Cons
  • Quite expensive compared to high street brands, retails at £21.
This is such a gorgeous mascara! I'm so happy to have it back in my life, I would be lost without it!

Have you tried any mascaras by Lancôme? What are your thoughts?

Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product!!
    Would love to try that one out sometimes.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the star version! I got a sample in a magazine and I'm going to buy it from the Boots christmas magazine as you get freebies! check it out! great post. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the star version too! It gives a similar look as this does! They are both lovely mascaras!! :) x

      Delete
  3. thanks for sharing! i'm always searching for a good mascara since i have short, thin lashes. i'll give lancome a try next ;) xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realllly want to try this, but mascara is the one thing I am always worried about spending more money on. Maybe I will just go for it!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog