Tuesday 10 July 2012

Magazine Freebies- August 2012

Hello everyone! 

Today I decided to do a post on magazine freebies for August 2012.
I enjoy reading these types of posts so I thought I would do one myself this month!

Here are some magazines I picked up:


Marie Claire are offering their readers a full size Avon mascara worth £10, there is a choice of lengthening, volumising or curling! I have wanted to try an Avon mascara for a while and thought I would try out the lengthening mascara as I have many volumising ones and would like to add more length to my lashes!
I'm very excited to try it out!
Marie Claire costs £3.70 which is an absolute bargain for what you are getting!


Elle are offering a sample of St Tropez gradual tanner available in two shades; light/medium or medium/dark.
I picked up the medium/dark one and I am so excited to try it! I haven't tried any of the St Tropez tanning range before.


Cosmopolitan are offering a misguided nail polish, you have a choice of three colours; yellow, orange or pink. I chose yellow as I don't own any yellow nail polishes and this is such a lovely colour for summer!
Cosmo costs £3.50 and these polishes retail at £5 so again you are getting a great bargain!


InStyle have some fabulous freebies featured inside! They're offering a free Georgio Armani mascara worth £7, a Shisiedo gentle cleansing foam also worth £7, plus 20% off Elemis products at timetospa.co.uk AND 10% off a benefitcosmetics.co.uk!

(Taken with Nikon D3100)

Other mags with more fantastic freebies to get your hands on:
Glamour, Red Magazine and Harpers Bazaar!
   
Did you pick up any freebies this month?

Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton

36 comments:

  1. I really want to get the orange Miss Guided nail polish, think it will be great for summer too! Great post, I'm always looking for little freebies! I recently did a post on the balance Me products Glamour are giving away :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the colours are so lovely! They are all gorgeous summer colours! :) I'll head over to you blog and have a look at your post! :) x

      Delete
  2. Ah everyone loves a freebie :) the mags have been giving away some great stuff recently! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know such great products! :)
      I'll take a look at your blog now! x

      Delete
  3. You've just reminded me to find out if there's a Giorgio Armani counter in one of the towns near me :-) Really want to try that mascara!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I've checked too, I really want to try it! :) x

      Delete
  4. o0oo I'd be so excited to try out the St.Tropez - I've heard its awesome!
    xx

    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited to try it! I've heard so many good things! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the freebies this month, was expecting much following last month but still think they are great :) I got the Avon mascara and balance me mini :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the lengthening mascara yesterday and I have to say I think it's pretty good! Just what I needed for my new mascara combo! :) x

      Delete
  6. I also picked up the super extend mascara with Marie Claire :) I got the Balance Me with Glamour mag too :)

    I found you through the blog hop :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works really well, I tried it yesterday for the first time!
      It gives a nice natural look to my lashes! :) x

      Delete
  7. I picked some of these up the Elle Marie Claire and I also got Red magazine

    ReplyDelete
  8. i didnt know that magazines had freebies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marie Claire is one of my favourite magazines, I get it every month. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I picked up some great mags this month! :) x

      Delete
  10. such amazing freebies I am going to go and grab myself a copy of Elle great post btw xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks you so much for your latest comment on my blog dear!
    It made me so happy!


    Huge hugs and have a great day Gittemary.blogspot.com
    Facebook.com/thepictureofmary
    Youtube.com/user/gittemary

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to get that Elle Mila looks so gorgeous on the cover. Great post xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to pick up Glamour and Elle this month, love freebies!!

    Found your blog through the BBU blog hop :)

    http://wonderwall-93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love getting freebies from magazines - who doesn't? I wanted to buy InStyle because it has Kim Kardashian on the front but I thought it was a little pricey. Deffo buying it now though! I also love the name of your blog :) xo

    domandellie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOW stunning is Kim K in InStyle? xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh I need to buy some new magazines! They've been giving out really great freebies lately - I loved the porefessional primer sample from a few weeks back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! I've put it in my everyday essentials make-up bag! :) x

      Delete
  17. i looove cosmo and instyle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my faves too! I usually pick Glamour up but I didn't this time! :) x

      Delete
  18. I must get some of these! thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog