Sunday 1 July 2012

June Favourites

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to be sharing my top 5 June favourities. I hope you enjoy reading! 


Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub (£9.50)


I am obsessed with many of the Soap & Glory products and this is one of my favourite exfoliators ever! It smells like maple syrup which I love!
Being a sugar scrub it works really well to combat dry skin and it leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth.
This is what I used to prepare my skin before I went on holiday! 


 Palmer's Cocoa Butter (£3.77)

 

This is one of the best products I have found for moisturising my dry skin.
I have to say I like this moisturiser much more than the Garnier Firming Lotion which I did a full review on click here to see it.
If you are a fan of cocoa butter then you will love the smell of this product if not then I suggest you stay clear from this as it does smell quite strong!
This is what I have been using since I came back from my holiday, it is perfect to use if you want to maintain your tan and it contains Vitamin E which helps to keep your skin soft and smooth!


 Bourjois Healthy Mix (£9.99)


This has been my favourite foundation this month. I love the smell of this foundation, it has a nice fruity, clean fragrance to it. 
People I know who have sensitive skin have been put off by the fact that it is scented and I know many people who have had break outs when using this, but for me it works well on my skin.
I like the 'fruit therapy' aspect of this product also!
This foundation goes on smoothly and lasts a very long time! It is my favourite go-to summer time foundation!


Benefit Porefessional (magazine freebie)
Benefit Porefessional 22ml retails at £23.50


I got this free in Glamour magazine and I love it! However I have stopped using this since I started using the Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser as I don't like to use a moisturiser as well as a primer, but I had to put this product in my June Favourites because I really do love it.
I don't think it hides my pores a great deal but it definitely leaves my skin looking and feeling smoother and my foundation glides on more easily!


Ciate Bon Bon (magazine freebie - worth £9)

 (Taken with Canon A3300is)
 This is such a gorgeous nude colour!
 I love how this nail polish applies it looks flawless and dries quickly!
I always apply 2 coats as I think that gives the best colour pay off! 
And the packaging is adorable!

What were your June Favourites? Leave me your links below!

Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton


46 comments:

  1. following your too. Just privately but I will still be able to be updated with your lovely posts!

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your favourites, ditto the POREfessional, Ciate nail varnish and the S&G scrub!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I know how heavenly is the S&G scrub!! :) x

      Delete
  3. so I followed you :) I hope you can follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love PoreFessional and the Bourjois healthy mix serum :) I've just started using the Breakfast Scrub too and adore the smell! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really sensitive skin so I'd be afraid to try out that particular Bourjois foundation but I've heard amazing things about it so I am glad it works for you! I need to try out that Soap and Glory scrub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit unsure at first but decided to give it a go and I'm glad I did! You really should try the scrub! :)

      Delete
  6. great monthly favourites :)x

    http://x-thebeautyblog-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the PoreFessional too, makes my skin really soft. Great post xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's lovely! Not sure if I would buy the full size one though, it's a bit on the expensive side for me! x

      Delete
  8. Absolutely LOVE the Soap & Glory scrub! I usually use it on my legs and it makes them sooo soft and smooth. I've been using the Healthy Mix foundation for a while now too, I think it's a really great foundation for the price. Not tried Porefessional yet, it's been talked about all over the place recently so will probably invest at some point! x

    http://just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's the best scrub I've used for a long time!
      Porefessional is quite pricey so I would definitely make sure it's something I really want before buying it!

      Delete
  9. Mr. A swears by cocoa butter. He gets really dry skin, and it helps him a lot.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got such cool freebies! The polish and the porefessional both looks amazing!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both great I love them!
      How cute is the Ciate packaging! :)

      Delete
  11. I LOVE SOAP & GLORY SCRUB :D

    www.21couture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for checking out my blog, yours is fantastic! Lovely set of favourites!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Soap & Glory scrub :) Smells amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the best thing is a little goes a long way so it lasts such a long time! :) x

      Delete
  14. Igot Bon Bon too... It's pretty but I wish it was more on the pink-side... Like 'my fair lady' ... Perfect polish inmy opinion. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree! Still think it's a gorgeous colour though! :) x

      Delete
  15. Your blog is so cute!! Nice post! I follow you now with GFC! If you want follow me back! It would mean so much for me! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!
      I am following you too, I am your 80th follower! :) x

      Delete
  16. love the scrub, it makes my skin soo soft :) and that ciate nail polish is soo gorgeous! but 9 pounds for a nail polish is kinda steep for me :s great blog post btw!

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting :)
      Yeah I know, it is a bit pricey!
      Not sure if I would buy one at £9 each either! x

      Delete
  17. Thank you for commenting! :)
    You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for hopping by my blog and I'm here to check out yours! I love the name of it... So cute!
    I really want to try ciaté nailpolish!!!
    Xo
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :)
      I love the Ciaté nail polish packaging it's gorgeous! x

      Delete
  19. Ive been wanting to try Soap and Glory's the breakfast scrub for ages... It sounds amazing

    primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous! I love how smooth my skin is afterwards! x

      Delete
  20. Great June Favourites. I'm new to blogging but I had a go at some June Favourites (http://ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/june-favourites.html). I'd be happy if had a look.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great set of favourites sweetie! You have a lovely blog :) x

      Delete
  21. The Ciate is such a gorgeous colour, very soft and feminine :) Wish we got such awesome magazine freebies where I live, like the nail polish and Benefit Porefessional sample. Palmer's cocoa butter is super moisturising and smells so chocolatey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it!! I'm a sucker for magazine freebies! :)
      Thanks for leaving a comment sweetie! x

      Delete
  22. I love the cocoa butter, but lately just use the solid version :)
    hey from the blog hop!
    The Amazing World Of J
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely LOVE Ciate nail polish, they have such a pretty range of colours! Great post xxx

    http://jsandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now I want to try the breakfast scrub- a mint little blog you have lovely!

    Hayley x x

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love the packaging of the nail polish ,
    i wish they have it here in our country .
    i followed your awesome blog by the way .
    stay fab !

    http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog