Sunday, 17 June 2012

Holiday & new belly bar!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to update you and let you know that I go on holiday to Turkey tomorrow with my boyfriend so if I seem to disappear from the blogging world that's why! I am going away for 10 days and I am not sure how often I will be able to get on here so I will reply to all of your comments as soon as I can!

I'm currently packing now and it's taking me forever! I've spent the whole morning exfoliating and prepping my skin for a nice tan! I've also painted my nails on my hands and toes! They look so pretty!

Last week I ordered a new belly bar through a shop on Amazon called Nambeads.co.uk it's so cute and only cost £6.95!

I love the little bag it came in and I am very excited to wear this on holiday!

(taken with iPhone 4s)

Natasha Carly x
Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton

14 comments:

  1. I'm going to Turkey on the 7th with my boyfriend!!! Sharing the excitement with you, have an amazing time!
    Check out my new updated blog! (If you wanna!)
    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog sweetie!
      Hope you have a lovely holiday too! :) x

      Delete
  2. have fun on holiday!
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That belly bar is so gorgeous :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fab time on holiday hun :) Love the belly bar.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just dropped by your blog and you said you are going on your holiday with your boyfriend :p Have a nice trip!

    msamyaguilera.blogspot.com
    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! There were lots of gorgeous colours to choose from! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog