Wednesday 15 February 2012

D&G The One (Lace Edition) ♥

Hello everyone,

For Valentine's Day, my boyfriend bought me Dolce & Gabbana - The One Lace Edition and I LOVE it!
If you like fruity/floral/sweet (but not sickly sweet) scents then you will definitely love this perfume!
I would describe this fragrance as sexy and feminine!

The bottle is gorgeous!
(Size in picture - 50ml)

 (Taken with Instagram)

Top notes: bergamot, peach, lychee and mandarin. 
Heart: Madonna lily, lily of the valley and jasmine. 
Base: plum, amber, vanilla, vetiver and musk.

This perfume retails at around £50 and can be purchased from The Perfume Shop

You can now follow me on Hellocotton and Bloglovin' 

Natasha Carly x
  Pretty Little Lives on Facebook / Twitter / Hellocotton

2 comments:

  1. I have The One too, It's still one of my favorites!

    P.s Thankyou for your sweet comment, I'm following you back :)

    Love,

    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I enjoy reading your feedback!
I will always reply to you within 48 hours by leaving a comment on your blog.

Want a faster response? Contact me:-
Email: prettylittlelives@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: @NCarly_21
Facebook: Pretty Little Lives Beauty Blog