Hello everyone, I hope you are well!
Today I am going to be reviewing a hair product called the CreaClip.
The CreaClip is a tool you can use that helps to make cutting your hair at home a lot easier! You can use it to keep on top of your current hair styles between salon visits, or if you are like me and you prefer cutting your own hair regularly rather than spending a lot of money at a salon. I prefer styling my own hair and have been doing it myself for a long time now.
I was so happy when I came across this product as it has made cutting my hair so much easier than my usual routine.
CreaClip set* - £19.99
What they say:-
Cut your own hair at home with professional results. For easy and precise cuts everytime! Great for cutting children's hair, trimming bangs, creating layers, or just maintaining a hairstyle between cuts-anytime, any place!
In the Creaclip set you get:-
- One small CreaClip - For short hair and fringes/bangs
- One Large Curved CreaClip- For long hair and layers
The CreaClip set contains 2 products that help you to cut length off your hair, trim your fringe or add layers.
Each clip comes in two sizes, they both have a rotating level which means you can cut your hair straight so you aren't left with uneven styles. You can lock the clip into place which helps to secure your hair without the hassle of the clip moving around.
(pictures taken with Canon A3300is)
General instructions for using the clip:-
- Use on clean, dry hair.
- Use mirror when trimming your own hair.
- Comb out all knots and tangles.
- Use sharp haircutting scissors.
- Sit or stand straight.
- Make sure the level is balanced by checking to see if the bubble is between the two lines.
- Tilt chin forward to chest and clip the long curved CreaClip as close as possible to the hair roots.
- Adjust the clip until leveled (use a mirror for this step) and slide clip down to desired length you want to cut.
- Bring the hair forward and trim along the bottom of the clip using horizontal or vertical cuts.
Also if your hair is curly, cut off less! You need to remember that curly hair springs back and will look much shorter than it would on straight hair.*
I did find it a little difficult to cut my hair own my own at first but there are many step by step videos on the CreaClip website and YouTube that will help to show you how to do it and once you get the hang of it, it is very simple!
- Lock to secure product whilst cutting your hair
- Rotating level for precise cuts
- Teeth to help comb out hair and distribute evenly
- Easy to use
- Saves money
- Only available online
Overall this product is brilliant! I have used it a few times already and I love it!
If you want to try out the CreaClip and you live in the UK or Europe then you can visit the CreaClip website, they have a warehouse in the UK for fast shipping and no customs charges all over Europe.
What do you think about this product? Have you used anything similar? Let me know!
Natasha Carly x
Follow in Instagram @prettylittlelives
*Disclaimer PR sample - My opinions are still 100% honest