I have now finished all my assessments at university and have come home for Christmas! It has been a while since I last posted as I had so much work to get through.
Today I am going to be reviewing three INIKA Mineral eyeshadows and a skin illuminisor.
Mineral Illuminisor* (3g) £17
(Close-up of illuminisor powder on the skin)
- Apply to the highlight areas of the cheeks, brow bone and temples.
- Dust over cheekbones and decolletage to enhance complexion and create an all-over healthy glow.
- Mix Illuminisor with moisturiser for glowing legs and arms.
- Lovely packaging
- Too glittery
Mineral Eye Shadow* (1.2g) £14.50 each
(Left to right: Coco Motion, Gold Dust, Gunmetal)
Here are the 3 colours I tried out:
Coco Motion - a divinely earthy matte brown. Perfect for creating depth and definition.
Gold Dust - a pale, shimmery gold. Great as a highlighter or blended with other colours.
Gunmetal - a metallic silver (with a hint of purple) which looks like mercury when applied wet or over black eyeliner.
- Pick up a little powder, press the product into the brush, tap off the excess and apply as desired.
- Create amazing metallic or iridescent looks by layering one colour on top of another.
- Add water for use as a liquid eyeliner.
- Highly pigmented
- Can be used wet or dry to add different textures
- Multi-purpose can be used as eyeliner as well as eyeshadow
- Blend well
- Natural ingredients - suitable for people with sensitive eyes
- Lasts a long time
- Lovely packaging
- Slightly pricey
Overall I've had a good experience with the products, I think the eye shadows are fantastic and I will definitely be purchasing more of them in the future! I like that all the INIKA mineral products are non-comedogenic, this means they don't clog your pores or cause breakouts!
These products are slightly pricey but for the quality of the product, I think it is worth it. They are in a similar price range to MAC eye shadows and think they are just as good, they will last me a while too as a little bit goes a long way!
Have you tried any of the INIKA cosmetics?
Natasha Carly x
*Disclaimer PR sample - My opinions are still 100% honest